YOUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Carpet Cleaning Darlington, Durham, Teeside and North yorkshire.
Choosing us to take care of your carpet cleaning needs will ensure you are left with deep cleaned, sanitised and rejuvenated carpets. Not only will your carpets be thoroughly cleaned, they will be much healthier, look brighter and feel softer. Our expert carpet cleaning uses the latest technology that rinses all of the cleaning agents from the carpet after cleaning right down to the base. Not only are our cleaning results unrivalled in this area, they last too! This is because with our equipment, knowledge and skill we can leave them free from cleaning residues that inferior companies in this area leave behind. For this reason, not only are they not deep cleaned, they rapidly become dirty again as the cleaning residues attract soiling. Choose Wat-er Result! Cleaning services for the best carpet cleaning service with results that last.
We are that confident that you will be nothing less than blown away by our unbeatable carpet cleaning service that we ask that if you are not happy you let us know. We can then put it right free of charge, or refund your money. Offering you COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND!
deep down cleaning
We encompass all cleaning methods to ensure the correct and best cleaning process for each individual carpet and situation. Our main, industry standard method is Hot Water Extraction (also known as steam carpet cleaning) and is used in 99% of domestic homes. This is the proven best method for a thorough, deep down clean.
Here is what we do
- Arrive on time, in uniform with identification.
- We will do a full walk through with you of the areas to be cleaned, we will test the fibres, and do a full survey, noting any problem areas. We will discuss likely results, answer your questions and ask you to sign this.
- Prepare the area to be cleaned, furniture will be carefully moved around as we clean, we use special sliders to do this if required.
- The carpets are then thoroughly vacuumed using our high powered industrial vacuum.
- If required we pre-treat any spots and stains.
- Apply the required pre-spray cleaning agent selected after the survey for your carpet fibre and soiling level. We then use mechanical agitation which ensures this pre-spray gets to the base of the carpet fibre and helps loosen the soils ready for extraction.
- We use one of the most powerful extraction machines on the market to extract all the soils from the carpet and rinse the pre-spray thoroughly out, ensuring nothing is left behind.
- Drying equipment is then appled to the area which ensures the carpets are dried as quickly as possible. The carpet is then groomed to ensure the fibres are “fluffed” up which aids drying and helps breathe new life into the carpets.
- We also, as standard on every carpet clean use a bacteria and virus killing deodoriser (in a fragrance of your choice) to ensure that it is completely sanitised from the base of the fibre to the tip.
- Once completed we will inspect the carpets with yourself to ensure you and ourselves are completely satisfied. We will also discuss any aftercare advice required.
Call for your
FAST FREE QUOTE
0800 987 52597 / 07933846117
wHY YOUR CARPETS ARE SAFE IN OUR HANDS
Carpet Cleaning Darlington, Durham, Teeside and North yorkshire.
Your home is your safe place, your own little space in the world, often where your little people are brought up, where friends visit and where we like to feel relaxed and safe.
You spend a lot of your time keeping your home clean and making it look its best. Your carpets play a very important role in how hygienic your home is.
Did you know, carpets are what filters the air within your home? It traps pollutants, allergens, dead skin cells and all the other contaminants we don’t see or think about. Just like any other filter, it needs emptying and cleaning to ensure it is working efficiently.
Why our carpet cleaning service is superior
Household carpet cleaners and rental ones are not enough to clean deep down or efficiently . As you can read above in our process, it is much more complex than a machine and some carpet “shampoo”. Not only do they not clean appropriately, they can often leave your carpets over wet and taking days and days to dry. When carpets take too long to dry this causes mould spores to rapidly grow and spread. This leaves you with smelly carpets that are not good for your health. These problems are particularly dangerous if you have children or those with respiratory problems within your household.
Household carpet cleaners are not powerful enough to clean to the base of the fibre. Off the shelf detergents are not effective so you also use too much water to try and get them clean. They also do not have the power to rinse and extract the cheap cleaning detergents from the carpets and the large volume of water you have used, therefore leaving them not deep cleaned, at risk of shrinkage, mould to grow and for them to become dirty again very quickly. (If you have been lucky to get them looking any cleaner in the first place).
Industry leading equipment
Here at Wat-er Result! Cleaning Services we do not use these cheap carpet cleaning machines with cheap shampoos and charge you to do it. There are many companies operating in all areas who do so and advertise as “professional carpet cleaners”. The reason we know this is as we have many calls every week from those who have been caught out by these companies. Often we can rectify but this is not always the case. These companies are usually not insured at all or only have public liability insurance which means your carpets are not covered. It is VITAL that you employ a carpet cleaning company who hold adequate insurance. Many people have to foot the bill to replace their damaged carpets or claim on their home insurance. This happebs these people are not insured or inadequately insured!
We hold public liability, treatment risk and damage liability insurance up to £5 million. This gives you complete assurance that in the unlikely event of anything going wrong you are completely covered.
Carpet cleaning is not as straightforward as some may think. There are many different carpet fibres and also mixes of these fibres, different carpet constructions, all stains and soiling are different. It is paramount that all these factors are identified prior to any cleaning and then the correct methods and cleaning agents used. This sounds a bit complicated? It is, and requires indepth training and experience to do this correctly. If this first, most important step is not carried out or is done incorrectly, alot can and does go worng.,
Our cleaning specialist is highly trained in all areas of carpet cleaning including advance stain and odour removal and more. This training is regularly added to and updated as we believe this is crucial in executing the very best carpet cleaning service to our clients.
Accredited members of The National Carpet Cleaners Association
Not only are we comprehensively insured, extensively trained and certified we are also members of the only trade association for our industry, The National Carpet Cleaners Association. This accreditation and membership shows our commitment to our industry and to delivering you a carpet cleaning service that is second to none. It assures you we hold a recognised qualification, the right insurance and we adhere to their strict code of practice. The code of practice covers things such as consumer law therefore you can be assured of a service with integrity. They can also act as a middle man if there was any discrepancies or problems. Did you know we are only 1 of 2 NCCA members where we are based.
our promise to you
We aim to exceed all our clients expectations from first contact through to completion and beyond. We do this by promising to,
- Treat you and your home with respect.
- Offer you the highest level of service.
- Be honest in terms of realistic results likely to be achieved.
- Achieve the best possible results that last.
- Rid your carpets of bacteria, bugs and viruses.
- Leave your carpets fresher, healthier, softer and free from odours.
- Extend the life of your carpets.
- Assist drying where possible and when required to prevent prolonged drying problems.
- Offer free maintenance and after care advice.
- Offer the highest standards of service for value of money.
Dont just take our word for it, we have hundreds of client reviews
i have had my 2 sofas cleaned and I'm over the moon with the results. friendly professional tidy and I'm getting more things cleaned now.😍😊
great service from start to finish, i had my stairs landing, lounge carpets cleaned and also my sofa. Andrew was very professional and i would definitely recommend.
Very friendly service and good results would recommend thank you again
Fantastic service from start to finish! Had 2 carpets cleaned yesterday, one of which I thought was beyond help!!! Came up almost like new all stains have gone and has “fluffed” back up nicely, all makeup stains in my girls bedroom have completely disappeared. Andrew was very friendly and explained everything he would be doing - and didn’t mind when I abandoned ship and left him too it lol Will definitely be using again thankyou!!!
Had my hall stairs and landing done yesterday, would highly recommend, Andrew turned up bang on time and did a fab job 👌🏻
Andrew is excellent in achieving outstanding results, simply amazed me and my wife! We purchased a new home on a budget and couldn’t afford new carpets. We spoke to angela first who was lovely and arranged Andrew come to see the carpets in our new home which were really bad! He talked us through the process and assured us he can revive them. He went beyond that in our opinion they look like a new carpet as been fitted! Can’t thank them both enough...
Excellent communications, I’m so pleased with the cleaning of my carpets, they look & smell fabulous. I would thoroughly recommend
Top notch service, carpets are absolutely immaculate, pre-treatment, sanitised and deodorised. few stains that we couldn’t remove cane out easily. Look as good as new. Everything about the service is professional, wouldn’t use anyone else now. Thanks
Excellent service. great results. ive had carpets and sofa cleaned and was more than happy. would definitely recommend.
Was really impressed with how good my sofa looked after a clean with water result. Managed to remove a number of marks including chewing gum and ink. Sofa looks like new! Thank you!!