Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Wat-er Result! Cleaning services via the Website, social media platforms, emails, text messages,, information provided via a telephone call. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
we or us
Wat-er Result! Cleaning services of 21 Salters Close, Darlington, Co. Durham, DL1 2AP;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Wat-er Result! Cleaning services and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Wat-er Result! Cleaning
services and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;and Website the website that you are currently using, http://waterresultcleaningservices.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Wat-er Result! Cleaning services is the”data controller”. This means that Wat-er Result! Cleaning services determines the purposesfor which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
Data that is given to us by you
7. Wat-er Result! Cleaning services will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
when you use our services;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This
information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and
includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the
Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide yo wwith the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
internal record keeping;
improvement of our products / services;
transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ll need your consent, whether via a opt-in or soft-opt-in:
soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under “soft opt-in consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example,
= checking a tick box that we’ll provide, if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed
“Your rights” below.
Who we share Data with
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that i unique to you.we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let u know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address:
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your
information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
18. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permmited to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our
Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or
limit the way in which we can use it.
Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
19. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: admin@wat erresultcleaningservices.co.uk.
20. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handle by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
21. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
24. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
25. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You may contact Wat-er Result! Cleaning services by email at